Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE AND USE
- The term ‘You’ & ‘User’, shall mean any legal person or entity accessing or using the services provided on the App and who is competent to enter into binding contracts, as per the laws of India.
- The terms ‘We’, ‘Us’, ‘Our’ shall mean the App and/or the Company, as the context so requires.
- The term ‘Service’ shall interalia mean the following services provided through our App. The App serves as a tool for the Users to not only generate their birth charts, but also access predictions based on vedic astrology principles. The App also provides video explainers for some of the combinations. Users can unlock the premium features of the App by opting for an upgrade through Google Playstore or Apple App store upgrade payments (“Tvam Premium Upgrade”). Users can also opt for manual consultations which is different from the Tvam Premium Upgrade (which unlocks the automated predictions). Tvam Premium Upgrade does not provide access to manual consultations and Users have to pay through third party payment gateways (Paypal/Razorpay).
- The terms ‘Party’ and ‘Parties’ shall respectively be used to refer to the User and the Company individually and collectively, as the context so requires.
- The headings of each section in these Terms are only for the purpose of organizing the various provisions under these Terms in an orderly manner, and shall not be used by either Party to interpret the provisions contained herein in any manner. Further, it is specifically agreed to by the Parties that the headings shall have no legal or contractual value.
- The User unequivocally agrees that these Terms and the aforementioned Policy constitute a legally binding agreement between the User and the Company, and that the User shall be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to any service that is provided by the App, and that the same shall be deemed to be incorporated into these Terms, and shall be treated as part and parcel of the same. The User acknowledges and agrees that no signature or express act is required to make these Terms and the Policy binding on the User, and that the User’s act of visiting any part of the App constitutes the User’s full and final acceptance of these Terms and the aforementioned Policy.
- The Company reserves the sole and exclusive right to amend or modify these Terms without any prior permission or intimation to the User, and the User expressly agrees that any such amendments or modifications shall come into effect immediately. The User has a duty to periodically check the terms and stay updated on its requirements. If the User continues to use the App following such a change, the User will be deemed to have consented to any and all amendments/modifications made to the Terms. In so far as the User complies with these Terms, it is granted a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited privilege to access and use the App and the Services. If the User does not adhere to the changes, You must stop using the Services at once. Your continuous use of the Services will signify your acceptance of the changed terms.
- The Services are licensed to you for your personal and non-commercial use only. Your use of the Services might be governed also by separate policies, as provided in connection with such services. We grant to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable right to use only the executable version (no source code) of the Services application for your private use. The Services comprises the relevant application that enables you to use the Services. You affirm that you have not been previously suspended or removed from the Services. You may not sell or charge others for the right to use Your Account, or otherwise transfer Your Account.
If you download an application for accessing the Services, You may not use such application for any purpose other than the permitted access to the Services. You understand that for reasons that include, without limitation, system security and stability, Services may need to automatically updated, pre-loaded, create new versions or otherwise enhance the application and accordingly, the system requirements to use the application may change over time.
Users who opt to register with us are required to provide the following information which shall include but not be limited to Users full name, date of birth, time of birth, place of birth, location, mailing address, email ID, contact number including their mobile number, gender, age, billing information, etc. The User is required to complete the registration formalities by providing additional details including but not limited to VAT/Service Tax/GSTN/Company Registration Proof, Address & Identity Proof. The App may request other optional information, but the same shall be clearly indicated to be optional in nature.
This information is used to provide Users with important services and information that may be customised to their demographic, interests, and desired experience.
Use of the App is available only to those above the age of 18 years, barring those “Incompetent to Contract” which inter alia include insolvents. If you are a minor and wish to use the App as a User, You may do so through your legal guardian and the Company reserves the right to terminate your personal information on knowledge of you being a minor and having registered on the App or availing any of its Services.
Further, at any time during Your use of the App, including but not limited to the time of providing your information, in the case that you provide us with false and/or inaccurate details or we have reason to believe you have done so, we hold the right to permanently suspend or discontinue services provided to you. You agree that you will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your relevant name and information, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your personal information.
- SERVICE OVERVIEW
We provide astrological predictions and online consultations to Users to enable them to not only generate their birth charts, but also access predictions based on vedic astrology principles. The App provides video explainers for some of the combinations. Users can opt for a Tvam Premium Upgrade for which Users have to unlock the premium features of the App by opting for an upgrade through Google Playstore or Apple App store. Users can also opt for manual consultations for which Users have to pay through third party payment gateways (Paypal/Razorpay).
The User represents and warrants that they are competent and eligible to enter into legally binding agreements and that they have the requisite authority to bind themselves to these Terms, as determined by the provisions of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 and other relevant laws of India. The User may not use the App if they are not competent to contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872, or are disqualified from doing so by any other applicable law, rule or regulation currently in force.
Your use of any information or materials on the App is entirely at your own risk, for which We shall not undertake any liability. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through the App, meet your specific requirements.
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, brand names, descriptions, sounds, music and artwork (collectively, ‘Cnt’), is generated/provided or based on information provided by third parties and We have no control and make no guarantees regarding the quality, the accuracy, integrity or genuineness of such Content. All the Content displayed on the App is subject to copyright and shall not be reused by any party (or third party) without the prior written consent of the Company and the copyright owner.
The Content is based on religious beliefs and the User is solely responsible for the integrity, authenticity, quality and genuineness of the Content provided on the App and whilst feedback and comments by Users shall be made via the App, the App bears no liability whatsoever for any feedback or comments made by the Users or made in respect of any of the Content on the App. Further, the App reserves its right to suspend the personal information of any User for an indefinite period to be decided at the discretion of the App, or to terminate the personal information of any User who is found to have created or shared or submitted any Content or part thereof that is found to be untrue/inaccurate/misleading. The User shall be solely responsible for making good any financial or legal losses incurred through the creation/sharing/submission of Content or part thereof that is deemed to be untrue/inaccurate/misleading
The Users have a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited privilege to access the Content on the App. Users shall not copy, adapt, and modify any Content without written permission of the Company.
Unauthorised use of the App or App may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. You shall solely bear the consequences arising out of the breach of any of the terms given above. Further We reserve exclusive rights to alter, modify, and delete any of the Contents without giving prior notice to any person.
These Terms shall continue to form a valid and binding contract between the Parties, and shall continue to be in full force and effect until the User continues to access and use the services and applications.
A User may terminate their use of the services and applications at any time. The Company may terminate these Terms and close a User’s personal information at any time without notice and/or suspend or terminate a User’s access to the App at any time and for any reason, in its sole discretion. Such suspension or termination shall not limit our right to take any other action against you that we consider appropriate.
It is also hereby declared that the Company may discontinue the services and applications without any prior notice.
The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to unilaterally terminate the User’s access to the Services, or any portion thereof, at any time, without notice or cause. The App also reserve the universal right to deny access to particular Users, to any/all of its Services without any prior notice/explanation in order to protect the interests of the App and/or other visitors to the App. The App reserve the right to limit, deny or create different access to the App and its features with respect to different Users, or to change any of the features or introduce new features without prior notice. The User shall continue to be bound by these Terms, and it is expressly agreed to by the Parties that the User shall not have the right to terminate these Terms till the expiry of the same.
The User expressly agrees that notwithstanding anything contained hereinabove, it may be contacted by the Company or any of its
Installation and access to the App are free for Users. except for providing predictions and consultations.
For obtaining the predictions in the form of text, Users can opt for Tvam Premium Upgrade for which Users have to unlock the premium features of the App by opting for an upgrade through Google Playstore or Apple App store.
Manual consultations are separate and are managed offline. Users shall be required to pay through third party payment gateways (Paypal/Razorpay) to avail of such consultations.
We reserve the right to amend the charges for the services rendered. In case that happens, Users will be intimated of the same, and it will be up to you to decide whether or not you will continue with services offered by us. Such changes are effective as soon as you are notified or they are posted on the App, whichever is earlier.
The Users acknowledge that one or more of the following modes of payment shall be accepted on the Mobile Apps:
- Through credit cards
- Through debit cards
- Through internet banking
- Paypal, Razorpay or other 3rd party payment service providers
Google Playstore or Apple App store upgrade payments (“Tvam Premium Upgrade”).
Payment shall be made directly to Google Playstore or Apple App store for the Tvam Premium Upgrade.
The User/s acknowledges that a minimum of one of the above payment methods shall be offered on the App. The Users are solely responsible for the genuineness of credentials and payment information provided on the App and the App shall not be liable for any consequences, direct or indirect, resulting from the provision of incorrect or untrue credentials or payment information by any Users.
IN-APP PURCHASES [Note: please confirm.]
1. In the event, You desire to be a premium member with Us and avail of the Tvam Premium Upgrade, You will need to subscribe to Our auto-renewing periodic subscription through payments made directly to Google Playstore or Apple App store. If You purchase an auto-renewing periodic subscription through Google Playstore or Apple App store, Your account with the App will be billed continuously for the subscription until You terminate it as set forth below. After Your initial subscription period, and again after any subsequent subscription period, Your subscription will automatically renew for an additional equivalent period. If You do not wish your subscription to renew automatically, or if You want to change or terminate Your subscription, You will need to log in to Your App account and follow instructions to terminate or change Your subscription, even if You have deleted Your account.
2. You agree to pay all fees and applicable taxes incurred by You or anyone using a Tvam account registered to You. We may revise the pricing for services offered through the Service at any time. All information that You provide in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Service must be accurate, complete, and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by Users of Your credit card, debit card, or other payment method used in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Service at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You will pay any applicable taxes, if any, relating to any such purchases, transactions or other monetary transaction interactions.
We would like to inform You that anytime You click on links (including advertising banners), which take You to third party websites, You will be subject to the third parties’ privacy policies.
To the extent that We use third party advertisers, they adhere to their own privacy policies. Since We do not control the privacy policies of the third parties, You are subject to ask questions before You disclose Your personal information to others.
You can opt-out of receiving personalized ads from advertisers and ad networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) or who follow the DAA Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising using their respective opt-out tools. The NAI's opt-out tool can be found here http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ and the DAA's opt out tool can be found here http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. In addition, Your mobile devices may offer settings that enable You to make choices about the collection, use, or transfer of mobile app information for online behavioral advertising (for example, Apple iOS’ Advertising ID and Google Android’s Advertising ID). Please note that opting out does not prevent the display of all advertisements to You.
- USER OBLIGATIONS AND FORMAL UNDERTAKINGS AS TO CONDUCT
The User agrees and acknowledges that they are a restricted User of this Apps, and that they:
- Agree to provide genuine credentials during the process of registration on the App. You shall not use a fictitious identity to register.We are not liable if the User has provided incorrect information.
- Agree to ensure the email address, address and mobile number provided during are valid at all times and shall keep your information accurate and up-to-date. The User can update their details anytime.
- Agree that they are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your personal information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your personal information.
- Understand and acknowledge that the data submitted is manually entered in to the database of the App. The User also acknowledges the fact that data so entered into the database is for the purpose of easy and ready reference for the User, and to streamline the services through the App.
- Authorize the App to use, store or otherwise process certain personal information and all published Content, Customer Purchases, Offer redemption's, Customer locations, User comments , reviews and ratings for personalization of offers, marketing and promotional purposes and for optimisation of User-related options and services..
- Are bound not to cut, copy, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate, post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or obtained from the App. Any such use/limited use of the App will only be allowed with the prior express written permission of the Company.
- Agree not to access (or attempt to access) the App and/or the materials or services by any means other than through the interface provided by the App. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the App or its Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the App, materials or any Content, or to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the App will lead to suspension or termination of the User’s access to the App. The User acknowledges and agrees that by accessing or using the App or any of the Services provided therein, it may be exposed to Content that it may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. The Company disclaims any and all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive Content on the App.
- The User may report any offensive or objectionable Content, which the Company may then remove from the App, at its sole discretion.
- The App permits the User to post, or upload data/information as User comments, feedback or reviews, and the User undertakes to ensure that such material is not offensive or objectionable, and is in accordance with applicable laws. The User expressly agrees that any such material that is deemed to be objectionable/offensive may be removed from the App immediately and without notice, and further that the User’s access to the App may also be permanently revoked, at the sole discretion of the Company.
The User further undertakes not to:
- Abuse, harass, threaten, defame, disillusion, erode, abrogate, demean or otherwise violate the legal rights of any other person or entity;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the App or the Services provided therein (or the servers and networks which are connected to the App);
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent his/her affiliation with a person or entity;
- Publish, post, disseminate, any information which is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever under any law, rule or regulation currently in force; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- Post or share any image/file/data with the Company that infringes the copyright, patent or trademark of another person or legal entity;
- Post or share any image/file/data with any third-parties or other Users that contains confidential information from any other User or without the express prior knowledge and consent of the respective User;
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the App;
- Download any file belonging to another User of the App that the User is aware, or should reasonably be aware, cannot be legally distributed in such a manner;
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the App or any network connected to the App, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the App or any network connected to the App. The User may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information relating to any other User of, or visitor to, the App, or any other viewer of the App, including any User personal information maintained on the App not operated/managed by the User, or exploit the App or information made available or offered by or through the App, in any manner;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the App, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the App or any affiliated or linked platforms;
- Collect or store data about other Users of the App without their express consent;
- Use the App or any material or Content therein for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of the App or any other third party (ies);
- Violate any code of conduct or guideline which may be applicable for or to any particular service offered on the App;
- Violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations currently in force within or outside India;
- Violate any portion of these Terms or the Policy, including but not limited to any applicable additional terms of the App contained herein or elsewhere, whether made by amendment, modification, or otherwise;
- Threaten the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public Order, or cause incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence, or prevent the investigation of any offence, or insult any other nation.
- Publish, post, or disseminate information that is false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Directly or indirectly offer, attempt to offer, trade, or attempt to trade, any item the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- Commit any act that causes the Company to lose (in whole or in part) the services of its Internet Establishment ("ISP") or in any manner disrupts the services of any other supplier/service provider of the Company/Apps;
- Engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Users of the App to buy or sell any products or services not currently displayed on the App. The User may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email/messages to other Users via the App. It shall be a violation of these Terms to use any information obtained from the App to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to another User of the App without the express prior written consent of the Company.
The User hereby expressly authorizes the Company/Apps to disclose any and all information relating to the User in the possession of the Company/Apps to law enforcement or other government officials, as the Company may in its sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those involve personal injury and theft/infringement of intellectual property. The User further understands that the Company/Apps might be directed to disclose any information (including the identity of persons providing information or materials on the App) as necessary to satisfy any judicial Order, law, regulation or valid governmental request.
- SUSPENSION OF USER ACCESS AND ACTIVITY
Notwithstanding other legal remedies that may be available to it, the Company may in its sole discretion limit the User’s access and/or activity by immediately removing the User’s access credentials either temporarily or indefinitely, or suspend/terminate the User’s association with the App, and/or refuse to usage of the App to the User, without being required to provide the User with notice or cause:
- If the User is in breach any of these Terms or the Policy;
- If the User has provided wrong, inaccurate, incomplete or incorrect information;
- If the User’s actions may cause any harm, damage or loss to the other Users or to the Company, at the sole discretion of the Company.
Further, you agree to hold us harmless against any claims made by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with:
- Your use of the App,
- Any Discussions or Messages you provide;
- Your violation of these Terms and Conditions;
- Your violation of any rights of another;
- Your alleged improper conduct pursuant to these Services;
- Your conduct in connection with the App;
- Your internal disputes amongst other Users
You agree to fully cooperate in indemnifying us at your expense. You also agree not to reach a settlement with any party without our consent.
In no event shall the Company/Apps be liable to compensate the User or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable, and whether or not the Company/ Apps had been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortuous action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with the User’s use of or access to the App and/or the services or materials contained therein.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Founders/ Promoters/ Associated people of the App are not responsible for any consequences arising out of the following events:
- If the App is inoperative/non-responsive due to any connectivity errors associated with the internet connection such as but not limited to slow connectivity, no connectivity, server failure;
- if the User has fed incorrect information or data or for any deletion of data;
- if there is undue delay or inability to communicate through email;
- if there is any deficiency or defect in the services provided by Us;
- If there is a failure in the functioning of any other service provided by the App.
- The App accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties, or for any damage caused to the User, the User’s belongings, or to any third party, resulting from the use or misuse of the App or any service availed of by the User through the App. The service and any Content or material displayed on the service is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy, suitability, completeness or reliability. The App will not be liable to you for the unavailability or failure of the App.
- Users may be held legally responsible for damages suffered by other Users, the App or any third party as a result of legally actionable or defamatory comments, remarks, or other information or Content posted to the App.
- Users are to comply with all laws applicable to them or to their activities, and with all Policies, which are hereby incorporated into this Agreement by reference.
- The App expressly excludes any liability for any loss or damage that was not reasonably foreseeable by the App and which is incurred by you in connection with the App, including loss of profits; and any loss or damage incurred by you as a result of your breach of these terms.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the App shall not be liable to you or any other party for any loss or damage, regardless of the form of action or basis of any claim. You acknowledge and agree that your sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute with us is to terminate your use of the App.
- The information and astrological interpretations based on your order are for spiritual knowledge purposes only. By requesting services, products, advice or any information from Us you agree to take full responsibility for any and all consequences acted upon and decisions made in utilizing the information provided or recommendations made or advice given and agree to release Us from any and all liability with regards to all Content on the site, app, reports and advice received.
The information published on the App in respect of services are for general information and reference purposes only, and are not intended to be of an authoritative nature under any circumstances. The facilities and Services are without any promises or guarantees on the same by the Company, and while certain information available on the App and Software is the property of the Company and the Company endeavours to keep the said information updated and accurate, the Company shall not make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, authenticity, reliability or suitability with respect to the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the App for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Astrology is guidance and you should seek other forms of advice for situations - never fully rely on astrology for an answer. This is spiritual knowledge that can only be realized subconsciously. No astrologer in the world including Us can predict and be 100% correct in their prediction.
The consultations are handled by people who know astrology to a certain extent and may or may not have education or formal training on the subject. The guidance provided in the consultations and predictions should be verified by the User for correctness before actually being used. We do not proclaim accuracy of data which depends on our vendors and technology which is vulnerable to failures.
The Company bears no responsibility whatsoever for any consequences arising from the use of the said services by Users. The use of the App/ App is the sole responsibility of the User (or legally authorised person on behalf of the User), and in case of any negligence on the part of the User in acting on the same shall not be construed as imposing any liability, direct or indirect, on the Company/Apps. The Company shall not be accountable for any information including but not limited to promotional offers, loyalty/rewards, redemptions which the User provides to its customers and the Company shall bear no responsibility towards legal and regulatory compliances of the same. The Company shall bear no responsibility towards reviews and ratings which the Customer provides to the User.
Any and all advice provided to Users shall be for general information purposes only, and the final decision regarding which Services to avail of from the App shall be at the sole discretion of the User. The Company shall disclaim all responsibility and owns no liability to Users for any outcome (incidental, direct, indirect or otherwise) from the use of the Services. In no event will the Company be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of the App. Through this App you may be able to link to other Apps which are not under the control of the Company. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the App up and running smoothly. However, the Company takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the App being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless expressly agreed to in writing, nothing contained herein shall give the User a right to use any of the App’s trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, information, questions, answers, solutions, reports and other distinctive brand features, save according to the provisions of these Terms. All logos, trademarks, brand names, service marks, domain names, including material, designs, and graphics created by and developed by the App and other distinctive brand features of the App are the property of the Company or the respective copyright or trade mark owner. Furthermore, with respect to the App created by the Company, the Company shall be the exclusive owner of all the designs, graphics and the like, related to the App.
The User may not use any of the intellectual property displayed on the App in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among existing or prospective Users of the App, or that in any manner disparages or discredits the Company/Apps, to be determined in the sole discretion of the Company.
The User is aware all intellectual property, including but not limited to copyrights, relating to said services resides with the owners, and that at no point does any such intellectual property stand transferred from the aforementioned creators to the Company, or to any other User.
The User is further aware that any reproduction or infringement of the intellectual property of the aforementioned owners by the User will result in legal action being initiated against the User by the respective owners of the intellectual property so reproduced/infringed upon. It is agreed to by the Parties that the contents of this Section shall survive even after the termination or expiry of the Terms and/or Policy.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES
- The User agrees and undertakes that they are accessing the App and transacting at their sole risk and are that they are using their best and prudent judgment before availing any service listed on the App, or accessing/using any information displayed thereon.
- The User agrees that any kind of information, resources, activities, recommendations obtained/availed from the App, written or oral, will not create any warranty and the App disclaims all liabilities resulting from these. You are solely responsible for your communication/interaction with other Users on the App and the App doesn’t make any warranty about the conduct of Users on the App.
- The Company/App does not guarantee that the functions, products and services contained in the App will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the App or its server will be free of viruses or other harmful components, and the User hereby expressly accepts any and all associated risks involved with the User’s use of the App.
- The App is and may avail services from third parties to serve You better and these services will be provided on “as is” basis and the App disclaims any liabilities resulting from these third party services. The App will not be responsible for any internet delays and damages caused by such problems.
- It is further agreed to by the Parties that the contents of this Section shall survive even after the termination or expiry of the Terms and/or Policy
- We make no warranties or representations regarding the accuracy or significance of any aspect of the App, social media channels or any materials from U and cannot be responsible for any interpretation or use that may be made of it.
- FORCE MAJEURE
19.DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND JURISDICTION
It is expressly agreed to by the Parties hereto that the formation, interpretation and performance of these Terms and any disputes arising there from will be resolved through a two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution (“ADR”) mechanism. It is further agreed to by the Parties that the contents of this Section shall survive even after the termination or expiry of the Terms and/or Policy.
a. Mediation: In case of any dispute between the parties, the Parties will attempt to resolve the same amicably amongst themselves, to the mutual satisfaction of all Parties. In the event that the Parties are unable to reach such an amicable solution within thirty (30) days of one Party communicating the existence of a dispute to any other Party, the dispute will be resolved by arbitration, as detailed herein below;
b. Arbitration: In the event that the Parties are unable to amicably resolve a dispute by mediation, said dispute will be referred to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by the Company, and the award passed by such sole arbitrator will be valid and binding on all Parties. The Parties shall bear their own costs for the proceedings, although the sole arbitrator may, in his/her sole discretion, direct either Party to bear the entire cost of the proceedings. The arbitration shall be conducted in English, and the seat of Arbitration shall be Thane, India.
c. The Parties expressly agree that the Terms, Policy and any other agreements entered into between the Parties are governed by the laws, rules and regulations of India.
Any and all communication relating to any dispute or grievance experienced by the User may be communicated to the Company by the User by emailing to :
Mr. Saurabh Mohnot – Co-Founder Tvam App
Address: A 2705 Parkwoods , Behind D Mart , GB Road , Thane West Maharashtra India
- MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
- Entire Agreement: These Terms, read with the Policy, form the complete and final contract between the User and the Company with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all other communications, representations and agreements (whether oral, written or otherwise) relating thereto.
- Waiver: The failure of either Party at any time to require performance of any provision of these Terms shall in no manner affect such Party's right at a later time to enforce the same. No waiver by either Party of any breach of these Terms, whether by conduct or otherwise, in any one or more instances, shall be deemed to be or construed as a further or continuing waiver of any such breach, or a waiver of any other breach of these Terms.
- Severability: If any provision/clause of these Terms is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable by any court or authority of competent jurisdiction, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions/clauses of these Terms shall in no way be affected or impaired thereby, and each such provision/clause of these Terms shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. In such case, these Terms shall be reformed to the minimum extent necessary to correct any invalidity, illegality or unenforceability, while preserving to the maximum extent the original rights, intentions and commercial expectations of the Parties hereto, as expressed herein.
Registration is required as you have requested a service requiring us to save your astrological details to serve you.Registration will enable you to access your content from any of your iOS or Android device and provide you a way to register at any time, if you wish to later extend access to additional iOS/Android devices.Your subscription content will be available to all iOS/Android devices owned by you.Registration is optional and you can skip it using the Skip button
Contact Us: If you have any questions about this Agreement, the practices of this Apps, or your experience with the Service, you can contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org